Monday, September 3, 2012

Nice To Meet You

I feel like this first entry will be the hardest out of all of them. How do I even start? Where do I really begin? I suppose I shouldn't be rude and start off by saying nice to meet you and thanks for reading! I'm no ordinary girl, I always speak my mind (coming from one great band, Rebelution) so if I make you uncomfortable, then I apologize in advance.

I guess I should be a girl for once and dedicate this one to all you lovely ladies out there that has had or currently have boy problems. Because ooh you guessed it, one thing that has been on my mind lately is a boy. Not just any boy, a boy I've been "together" with for quite some time now. I don't have the heart to torture you people with my 4 year long relationship story (because that would take a whole month itself) that just so recently and so suddenly came to an end. But what I will tell you is what has happened recently...

This entire year has been a roller coaster. And not just any roller coaster, the one at Six Flags Great Adventure called King Da Ka (sorry if I spelled that wrong). I feel like I've been riding that damn ride all year long! This fool and I parted ways when he left for college last year and moved to Fairfax, Virginia (worst place ever). Keeping the distance issue in mind, he did come home a hand full of times throughout the year. But just as recently as August 5th, I invited him to come home for the day because I had Phillies tickets. He did and for some reason I could tell this time felt different than all of the others. I knew that we both were going through some different and difficult times trying to adjust to both of us "becoming adults" and being stressed with work, so I kind of let it go. But unlike every other time we had a visit we would always keep in touch after the visit which included vidchats and phone calls (this time was surely different). I hadn't heard from him at all? And I'm not including the occasional "Hey" text because that is all, and that meant nothing to me! There wasn't even a response back from him! So finally I spoke up about 5 days ago. I texted him asking was it the end of us? No response. Sadly, I sent the dreadful double text saying, "I just was curious because I need closure if that is true. I don't want to keep thinking about it." No response. So finally, the very next day (approximately 15 hours later) I texted him a third time saying, "I understand you're extremely busy so you don't have to answer, I already know the answer. I just wanted to let you know I am really proud of you and I wish you the best of luck in life! If you ever need me you know I will always have your back." No response. After being with somebody you apparently love for 4 years, how could you just completely stop talking to them? Not even 1 response! I would of been that much more satisfied if he even sent me a "fuck you" text! I don't understand? That's love alright!

What do YOU think?

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment