Monday, September 10, 2012

Get Out Of The Friend Zone



Good evening fellow readers! To your right is a picture I took today and posted it on (you guessed it) the gram! Today was an absolutely beautiful day but it was a complete tease. My favorite season is Autumn and of course, I spent the first day (even though technically it isn't Fall yet) stuck inside at work... I can't wait for the carmel apples, apple cider, the leaves, the weather, and the pumpkin spiced lattes! (But thankfully, I managed to capture at least this picture)

My main topic today is kind of big... So I'm gonna take a second and think of how I should start it... But in the mean time, I trained my trainee today (if you don't know what I'm talking about, look at my previous post) and she made me feel down right old. Is that weird? She's such a baby compared to me! She's a junior at the high school I graduated from and she doesn't even have her license yet (bummer). But at least it was an easy Monday and I managed to get out of there in time to have a decent dinner!

Ok I won't tease you any longer and start on talking about the friend zone. For those of you who don't have any idea what the friend zone is, here is a link to the Urban Dictionary definition (if the first one isn't good enough, scroll down to #3). Nobody ever, EVER wants to hear and talk about the friend zone. But I think... I could possibly be in it? I never thought about it before but recently one of my closest guy friends told me he really loved his girlfriend (of only 3 months -__-). Could it be jealousy more than anything (because he's a good friend)? Or do I actually like him... Like that? I'm having such a hard time figuring it all out. He came to the shore with me (and just me) at the end of August and I swear I thought that would of ended things! Ok, that sounds straight up, twisted, terrible but... Ok I'll be honest too, I haven't even met the girlfriend before but I can tell you I already don't like her. I've heard enough about her from other people. I'm going to back track just a tad so you people can get an idea on our relationship. My friend and I became close friends towards the end of my senior year in high school (we went to the same school, same grade) and at first we did have "feelings" for each other, but it didn't work out due to the fact I was still off and on with the dumb ass I talked about in my first blog entry and he was on and off with his ex also. We have never hooked up, and I repeat, never hooked up. Now back to the present, this whole friend zone thing is bull shit and to top it all off, I've been watching the friend zone TV show lately on MTV and fuck... That makes me feel so much worse! If you've seen that show, you know damn well what I'm talking about! It's like, what if I took that chance to try to tell him how I was really feeling and he just freaked out at me like the people on that show (oh god, I think I'm going to throw up). If I lost him as a friend, which I already feel like I am, I don't know what I would do! (We're going through a little right now because of the girlfriend) Typical, she doesn't like me! If I were her, I wouldn't like me either. She needs to go away, OH WAIT, she already is. I forgot to mention that, she is away at school. I've been telling him to watch out (and people have been saying the same to me about her) because she might say, "Oh, I swear I'm being good at school," but let's be real here... She probably isn't. It's college, a freshman in college. I probably wouldn't be good.

Help?

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment