Monday, September 24, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

It's been a long 5 days without blogging it up but I'm doing just fine! Not a lot has happened but one big thing that is going on is that my mom and I started our "Sacred Heart Diet" (sounds intense) and it is just as scary as it sounds. Today was Day 1 and I weighed in at 137.2 pounds. Day 1 consists of eating only THE soup and fruits (minus bananas because that comes day 3 or 4). Now you're probably wondering, what the hell is THE soup? THE soup is the soup I made last night and I can tell you already I'm getting sick of it. It is beef broth (fat free), chicken noodle soup mix, stewed tomatoes, green onions, bunch of celery, carrots, green peppers, and some seasoning like salt and pep. So technically it's just veggie soup? My diet is so stuck on fried foods, sweets (considering I work at a bakery), and just flat out crap and to be quite honest with you, I am so sick of it. I feel like shit almost all the time so this is a nice change (even though the "Sacred Heart Diet" only takes place for a week). It's kind of like a detoxing diet and you're supposedly suppose to lose up to 15 pounds in just a week (without cheating). If this is all true... I'll be right where I want to be as far as my weight goes! I'm only 5 foot but I'm kind of stocky (not fat) so this whole losing weight will be fun! I want to feel good throughout the Fall and Winter knowing that when Spring and Summer roles around I won't have to hide under shit clothes. It's going to be fun and I'm excited to see where this takes me! I've always wanted to get on a healthy/exercise kick!

AND P.S. I am most definitely not backing out of this! I will keep you all posted... And maybe pictures? :)

Happy Monday bloggers and readers!

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment