Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Too Much Stress

Guess where I'm at right now? Work... In the employee bathroom...

I think I am over extending myself? I work 7 hour shifts every day besides the 2 days I'm at school. It sounds pretty pathetic that I'm even contemplating this but I'm really trying not to over work myself this semester. I want to make money BUT do well in school, too. You know it's bad when all you want to do when you get to work is lock yourself in the bathroom or in to the winery to drink yourself dead. I haven't posted in a while because I died of a hangover after my last entry. No joke. My hangover even carried in to Sunday where I woke up with a migraine. And not just any migraine, the kind where if you even open your eyes you regurgitate the food you ate the night before! I was blessed with the ultimate mind fuck where not even the medicine could heal the throbbing. But anyway, I recovered to the best of my ability and I'm back on my work grind (NOT really). I need a stress relieving ball or something?

(I'm super lame but I saw this quote and thought it applied)
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Hopefully this too shall pass! Can't wait for next month so I can tell my job/boss to fuck off...

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment