Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy


"Got my dreams, got my life, got my love. Got my friends, got the sunshine above. Why am I making this hard on myself? When there's so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy."

I promise, I am not depressed, I am actually happy. I honestly just love that song by Natasha Bedingfield.

After rereading my last post, I couldn't help but laugh. So nothing happened (I could of guessed that) but I am still working at it just not as desperately? If anything, we hung out all day yesterday after class and as we were about to depart from the mall, he grabbed my butt? Like what? And he would frequently bring up things like, "If we were going out..." or "my mom asks why we are always together..." Here I go again... Over thinking EVERYTHING that's said as usual. But over all, I really am pumped. This weekend coming up, it is happening. This weekend I am heading back down to the city with some girls (my Jew girls) and they are taking me to a "Jewish" frat. I'm actually super pumped for it? I want to get my dance on and all that (apparently the Jews really know how to throw down). The guy I was talking about approximately 3 sentences ago, he wants to join also (I'll have to convince the girls for that to happen). I'm stoked. That shit makes me happy.

I'll write more tomorrow when my brain isn't focused on the fact that my friend grabbed my ass.

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment