Thursday, October 4, 2012

Undatable

Hello and good afternoon! I finally decided to get an outfit collage together which is what I am wearing today and it is located down below! Woo! Before I begin I'd like to say that I swear, I am not a vampire, I am not that white (I was next to my window). First to your top left are my dark brown UrbanOg.com boots that are absolutely my favorite boots of all time (at least for this fall). They were around $35 and they are apart of the knee high bamboo montage collection. The reason why they're my favorite is because they are so easy to put on and they aren't tight at all around your legs. The quality is awesome for the price and I get compliments on them whenever I wear them! Only con I have for these boots is that they are a tad bit hard to match with because the zipper is bright blue (as you can see in the picture). Overall, awesome! Next, I'm wearing a bright blue cardi (to match the booties) and that is from Aeropostale (I know, so middle school) but it was on sale when I got it AND it's super simple. I also got the white ruffle tank from Aeropostale and that also was on sale when I purchased it. The tank is perfect because it's plain but it's super girly so you can dress up any cardi or jacket with it. Also last but definitely not least, is my FAVORITE bright blue feather necklace from American Eagle. At the time I bought it, it was around $15 and I was obsessed with feathers (so worth it). Ooh, and my jeggings are also from American Eagle (obviously) and I'm wearing the dark wash not destroyed.

I really don't have too much to talk about today. Only thing really is that I hung out with some guy friends last night and I forgot about my biz (biz = business) test that was today. Ugh... Typical! I guessed on every question! Fail. Tonight, I possibly am going to FORCE my man friend to hang with me. How romantic -__- Just kidding. I'm undatable! I need to make myself datable!

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment