Sunday, January 13, 2013

2012 Recap

MONTH BY MONTH RECAP OF TWENTY TWELVE

I want to see if I could do this... This should be funny (PS I am that bored because I am sick -__-).

January 2012: I got caught talking to 2 guys at once. One being my favorite hook up Andy and my boyfriend at the time, Nick (luckily, both forgave me). But I ended up going to a place with Nick while Andy was there. Talk about awkward. New Years Eve I was deathly sick so I couldn't go hang with my friends but a few days after NYE, I left PA with my friend Emily (at the time) to help her move to Florida. It was fun! We went to all of the parks and I helped her get all of her stuff ready for move in day.
February 2012: I had a ton of fun visiting my friend (at the time) Alli at WCU and almost got an underage. Funny story. I haven't drank that much in all of my live in a single hour. After the party, we came back to her dorm hall and I immediately ran to the community bathroom to throw up... The RA caught me getting sick and called the cops on me. Luckily, by the time the police guy arrived, I was dead asleep in my friend's roommate's bed. He woke me up and I convinced him that the reason I was getting sick in the bathroom was because I had diabetes and the only thing I had eaten that night was a donut. Later that February, I went and visited my "boyfriend" Nick at his school in Virginia. Borderline, one of the shittest experiences. His "frat" was a bunch of hicks. I ended up missing my bus later that weekend because he was too lazy to wake up. I was not happy with him...
March 2012: My friend Emily at the time came home from Florida and we celebrated her birthday around spring break. Eric and his friend Andy came over my house one night and slept over. My mom made a scene (PS we were all drunk, especially Emily) and came in to my room as I was hooking up with Andy to tell me she thought there was a raccoon in her closet. Apparently it was making a lot of noise.
April 2012: I experienced my 19th birthday. I did nothing.
May 2012: I failed school. Really badly. My GPA was like a 1.5... But after I failed school, I went to Florida to visit my friend Emily. We went to Discovery Cove and pet dolphins and swam with sting rays. We also went to Orlando to go clubbin and she almost got me killed (part of the reason why we are no longer friends). Long story but long story short, we went, she got drugged, lost everything, had no ride home, stranded. The end.
June and July 2012: Constant partying and going to the shore with my friends. I also went to the zoo and it was hot as shit (NEVER doing that again). Oh and I also got sun poisoning, on my face, twice...
August 2012: I got my lip pierced and it was awesome (at the time). I went and got wrecked at the Mac Miller and Wiz Khalifa Under the Influence Tour concert and ended up hooking up with my good old friend Andy... Again. Next day, I took my "boyfriend" Nick (you can tell he wasn't really my boyfriend when I keep hooking up with other guys and putting "quotations") to the Phillies game. It was fun. After that, the weekend rolled around and I went back to the shore... I hooked up with another kid Alex, Nick found out, Nick stopped talking to me. THEN school started.
September 2012: I started my blog about EVERYTHING. My sister experienced her 14th birthday. We did nothing. I went to the Phillies game with my good friend Cristina and her friend Cait. I became extra good friends with the Jews and Eric... And who can forget about my best friend, Adam!
October 2012: I was bat girl and a nerd for Halloween and I forgot to mention this when it actually happened but I almost got pregnant. ALMOST! With Eric... So I guess you could say this is when we started "hooking up." Oh and I almost forgot to bring up the fact that I lost my job at Tabora the bakery.
November 2012: Thanksgiving was... Ok. I got a job at American Eagle. Disaster. There were some deaths.
December 2012: I got a 3.2 GPA after I took my impossible finals. My best friend left for the air force and I completely 100% parted ways with my old friend Emily (cause she's a bitch). I started birth control. I realized that Eric and I will never be anything at all so that's why I hooked up with his friend Andy again. I had one of the best Christmases. I quit the worst job ever. And most importantly, I learned to appreciate everything for what it is. Don't take things for granted especially your friends and fam.

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment