Wednesday, January 16, 2013

End Of Break Surprise

Guess what everyone? I finally got a job! I'm back in the restaurant biz. Unfortunately my school schedule really conflicted with my hopes for landing a nice office job. My spring schedule consists of school Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM. I applied online for a hostess/server position at Iron Hill Brewery the beginning of last week and... They called me on Sunday! I went in for my first interview yesterday and everything went really well (clearly). They asked me questions like "how do you handle difficult customers?" and "why did you apply to Iron Hill?" and... (I'm sorry I lost my train of thought, I am watching Strange Wilderness... It is actually kind of hilarious). I met both the "host manager" (who seemed normal) and the assistant manager (also normal), too. They wanted me to come back this morning at 10:30 to talk with the over all supervisor. So pretty much a 2nd interview? She was really nice and she said she really liked me because of how bubbly and sweet I was (little does she know...) but she offered me the job! I'm gonna be swamped this semester with school and work. They want to make me the "head" host so that means I am gonna be there for like 30 plus hours a week... But at 10 bucks an hour! So dope! I go back for my first day of training on Sunday at noon. I also start school on the 23rd! Everything is happening so fast!

That's all I really have for today but I am excited to be finally posting OOTDs and hopefully more product reviews now that I am gonna have money... And my car is all done being fixed!

Wish me LUCK!

Much love,
JTS

No comments:

Post a Comment